Hawai‘i’s building managers have so much on their plates. With your ongoing list of maintenance, staffing and security tasks – energy costs may be just “one more thing” to worry about.
Your profits depend on low operating costs. By making smart investments, you'll keep your tenants happy, reduce your maintenance costs, and start to see more on your bottom line. Plus, our rebates make things easy to afford.
Could you use these?
- LED lighting
- Air conditioning
- Parking garage improvements
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Overall building check-up (audit)
Is this you?
I’m worried about how much it will cost to invest in new equipment.How we can help:
- CASH REBATES to offset your costs
- Discounted products from local distributors
- Option to pay over time rather than up front with low-or-no-interest.
I don’t have enough expertise within my organization to install or maintain new equipment.How we can help:
- Technical guidance from our Energy Advisors
- Network of trusted, vetted contractors
- Training and certifications for staff at heavily subsidized rates
I don’t know where to start or what to look for.How we can help:
- Site walkthroughs to help you identify your biggest areas to save
- Connect you with network of trusted, vetted contractors
I know there are good options out there, but I need help convincing upper management.How we can help:
- Assistance with presentation points and data to help make your case
- Preparing multiple cost-conscious options so they can’t say no
I’m worried our tenants won’t understand or will not want to implement changes.How we can help:
- In-person, fun group workshops for employees and tenants to motivate & inspire change
- Proven tips to help you roll out new “green” initiatives and how to make them stick!
- Hawaiian Telcom
HVAC and Controls Optimization
Annual Energy Savings: 984,956 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $194,000
- Bank of Hawaii
Kitchen Demand Ventilation Controls
Annual Energy Savings: 39,495 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $7,781