Don’t forget about other ways to help your retail space become more energy efficient while looking its best!
- Interior and exterior LED lighting
- AC units
- Window film
- ENERGY STAR® appliances
Studies have proven there’s a direct correlation between retail and lighting – the amount of time consumers spend in-store, their buying behavior, comfort, and the list goes on.
With retail being heavily appearance focused, lighting is the key to give your store the best chance at success. Besides, don’t you want to showcase your products in the most appealing way possible?
Contact our Energy Advisors
"The change to LEDs has not only created a much brighter display for our products, but enhanced visibility in our work spaces for our designers facilitating better quality. The overall benefit is better sales, customer satisfaction, and improved energy cost and maintenance.”
- George Shikuzawa, Fuijkami Florist
Longs Drug Store/CVS Pharmacy
Annual Energy Savings: 2,585,308 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $854,242
Customized Lighting Retrofit
Annual Energy Savings: 566,877 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $268,417
Hawaii Island Creations
Annual Energy Savings: 215,926 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $124,370
Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Enhances product aesthetics & highlights detail
- Addresses safety concerns (like in the parking lot)
- Requires less maintenance and replacement (in comparison to older equipment) Savings can be used towards other capital improvements