Limited time offer!
Restaurants and small businesses can now receive free LED lighting upgrades through our Energy Advantage program. Deadline 7/31
The Energy Advantage program provides qualifying businesses with lighting upgrades at significantly reduced prices. Energy-efficient lighting is one of the simplest, most effective ways to lower your electricity costs and begin increasing your financial assets – not to mention you can improve the look of your space in no time!
More Information on Energy Advantage:
You qualify if you are located within Hawaii, Honolulu, or Maui counties and are one of the following:
- A restaurant
- A small business on electric utility billing rate Schedule G
- A small business on a master-metered* electric utility account with a total space less than 5,000 sq.ft
- A common area located in an eligible multifamily housing property**
*Master-metered businesses must receive sign-off from the utility account holder (typically found by contacting your building manager). Or call us for more info at 839-8880 (Oahu) or 1-877-231-8222 (toll-free).
**Multi-tenant affordable housing projects owned by private, non-profit or government entities, developed with funding or support from federal, state or county resources (Source: Affordable Housing Inventory June 2022). This may include Elderly Housing, Public Housing, or Section 8 voucher approved housing.
How Do I Start
- Choose an Approved Contractor. To qualify, you must use a Hawaii Energy-approved participating contractor.
- Get a free lighting assessment. Your contractor will audit your existing lighting and prepare a proposal for your review.
- Preview your new lighting. Your contractor will install a lighting sample, secure your approval before the full retrofit and help you complete your application.
- Schedule your installation. Work with your contractor to schedule your new energy-efficient lighting at your convenience. Enjoy your energy savings!
Enjoyed Your Experience?
Tell A Friend!
Know another business who could benefit from energy-efficient lighting? Tell them about Energy Advantage and you can earn a $100 Target gift card! Make as many referrals as you want. For details, see here or for frequently asked questions click here.
Want to Become an Energy Advantage Contractor?
These Participating Contractors conduct work for our Energy Advantage Program, which provides qualifying customers with low-cost lighting retrofits. For more information, contact Chester Carson Chester.Carson@leidos.com.