Hotel Relief Bonus
For hotels experiencing business losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic, reducing bills at your business is essential. Hawaii Energy is launching a new, limited time offer for hotel and lodging facilities. As with all our rebates, the increased rebates will be disbursed after project completion with all required documentation submitted, verified and approved by Hawaii Energy.
Limited-time bonus rebates apply to the following equipment:
|AC EMS control||$75||$250/unit|
|AC EMS control with demand response capability||$75||$300/unit|
|Enhanced chiller (preapproval required on scope of work)||$ 0.12 / kWh||$ 0.15 / kWh|
|EC motor for AC fan coil units||$55||$250/each|
|EC motor for refrigeration||$85||$300/each|
|VFD for pumps||$80||$240/hp|
|VFD for air handler units||$50||$165/hp|
|Variable-speed compressor window AC||$60||$200/ton|
|PTAC dual-inverter technology||$60||$200/ton|
|Kitchen Exhaust Hood control per hp ≤ 5 hp||$700||$1,400/hp|
|Transformers||Varies||Up to 3x|
|Commercial Kitchen Equipment Double Rebates|
|New Refrigeration Equipment Rebates|
How to Apply
- Select equipment to be upgraded.
- Obtain itemized quotes from a few contractors and select one. Check out our list of Clean Energy Allies!
- Complete the rebate application process. Click here for details!
- Submit your completed application packet to Lily Koo at email@example.com no later than 12/31/2020.
- Application packets must be submitted to Hawaii Energy by December 31, 2020 at 5pm.
- All incentives are paid upon project completion. Projects must be completed and installed by June 30, 2021.
- Limited funding available.
- Contractors and customers must work directly with Hawaii Energy Advisor to confirm increased incentive and track projects for completion.